Tuesday 28 April 2015

Entry - Yen Magazine

So I have just entered an artwork into Yen Magazine's Female Art Awards! 
Not gonna lie, yes I feel a little out of my depth - There are loads of amazing artworks up there.
By no means do I expect to come close to winning a prize, but I decided to enter as my goal this year is to get my artwork out there in front of as many people as possible. Not just in order to gain recognition and make sales, but also to show I am serious about my art making, to help build up my confidence, gain experience, gather criticism, feedback and hopefully some support. 

The main prizes are awarded by a panel of judges, but there is also a people's choice award, so if you'd like to show me some love  Click here to vote for my entry 'Beauty in the Broken'

Dani




No comments:

Post a Comment